8.12.11

Boatloads of Blessings.

I am blessed.

I am blessed with a roof over my head. I am blessed with hot running water, as well as regular tap water that is safe to drink. I am blessed with furniture. I am blessed to own a bed. I am blessed with the ability to walk everyday. I am blessed with the mere fact that I woke up today to face another day. I am blessed with musical talents. I am blessed with the ability of intellect. I am blessed with a beautiful 70 lb. crazy dog that adores me, he actually loves me- that is it's own blessing. I am blessed with a beautiful church community. I am blessed with a family that has seen hard times and overcome them together. I am blessed with the gift of vision. I am blessed because I have at least 50 cents in my bank account. I am blessed because I wake up to at least one pair of shoes to walk in every day. I am blessed with warm blankets. I am blessed with food in my refridgerator and pantry, even when nothing looks appetizing. I am blessed with a car, even if it is old and ugly. I am blessed with good health. I am blessed with freedom and the ability to make choices every day. I am blessed with an education. I am blessed with friends and family that help me see new paths every day. I am blessed with the ability to tell time. I am blessed with a job where I help children, no matter how small my role is...it is a blessing. I am blessed to have known both of my parents and grandparents. I am blessed with  the ability to hear music. I am blessed with the ability to love. I am blessed with the ability to have faith in God. I am blessed with the best blessing of all- life's journey. 

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment